Data That We Collect From You
The information we collect about you includes:
- Name, email address, telephone number, mobile number, home address, delivery and billing address (if different), payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
- The details obtained through your desktop or mobile device when you interact with us, including IP Address, the Internet browser you are using, the duration of time you spent on our website, the page you clicked on to land on our website, the page you spent most of your time on our website, device ID, and location. This helps us enhance customer user experience by customizing our platform to your preference.
- Details such as search criteria, order history, order preference, sizing and order spend. We keep such information stored to give you a more personalized shopping experience and for future marketing campaign purposes.
What is a Cookie?
How We Use Customer Data?
- To register your information as a user on our website
- To allow you to use the services on our website including browsing, placing an order and making a payment
- To process purchase, delivery and returns and/or refunds
- To interact with you
- To send you advertising and promotional materials
- To provide you with a better customer service and user experience
- To manage your account on our website
- Keep track of order history
- To help you keep in touch with us on all media channels
- Get insights and feedback about our products and services
- Monitor customer behavior
- Comply with legal requirements
How We Share Customer Data?
We may pass your personally collected information such as name, telephone number and email address to third party companies. For example, we may share your details with our courier or supplier in order to make delivery of the product to you, or to an advertising agency that we’re affiliated with for marketing and promotional purposes. We may also exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Payment Data Protection:
To process any payment request with Head to Hat, you will receive a payment link powered by insert bank, and we also use the same method to collect payment on our website. We do not receive any customer’s bank details on our website and only the bank can guarantee information security.
Customer Data Safety:
Every piece of information received by Head to Hat is encrypted with secure socket layer (SSL), which encrypts your information while it is being delivered to us, to prevent unauthorized use of your information. We keep our security system updated and strive hard to safeguard your data at all levels. However, since data transmission on the Internet is never absolutely secure, we don’t guarantee the security of the data transmitted by you on our website.
Disclaimer: Head to Hat is a subsidiary of Splendors Collection Trading LLC.